A quick highlight of our achievements so far in 2016 across all instrumental and theory subjects:
- 14 Successful Diplomas for Piano and Violin (11 AMusA 3 LMusA)
- AMEB: A+ = 24 candidates
- AMEB: A = 47 candidates
- AMEB: HD in Theory (95+) = 8 candidates
- HSC: 3 Encore nominations
- Conservatorium: Entry into the Bachelor of Music Studies University Degree
- Conservatorium High School: 2 students successful
The biggest congratulation to these outstanding students as well as their hard working teachers and dedicated parents who have made these results possible!
Additionally, we are more than proud to share with you our new awards we picked up earlier this year at the NSW AMEB Diploma Ceremony in March:
Most Outstanding Music School for both categories of
“Preliminary to Sixth Grade” and “Seventh to Licentiate”
across all instrumental and theory subjects.